Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

payment issues with Tunisia ( & some 3rd world countries )

hello everyone
I'm fairly new into RPGs & I really liked the game mechanics & the endless possibilities of maps ( through nodes ) & all but The sad thing is that i can't play it because of payment issues becuase my country's credit cards aren't acceptable In online payment and can only be used on stores in the country ( they're rare but none of them is useful ) that's due To the Country's "bad economy " or so they said ( & they proceed to Make a statue worth like a million $ LOL) More Negotations with paypal Are due in 2022 ( after the central bank declined Paypal's proposals back in 2018 ) but analysts Say that they wo'nt reach a decision LuL, there are a few stores that act as middlemen, as in selling steam wallets, keys, Games, etc but none of them sells prepaid Credit cards or subscriptions ,
I know the owners / makers can't make Exceptions For the minority as that can affects the majority, I just wanted to talk about it hoping that They may have a solution Or anything that can help
much appreciated
@Margareth @Steven

Comments

• Options
    Damn I feel bad for you bro.....but I'm not sure if there's anything they can do about it. You might have to search for people online that are willing to pay for you in exchange for something else.
  • Options
    CaptnChuck wrote: »
    Damn I feel bad for you bro.....but I'm not sure if there's anything they can do about it. You might have to search for people online that are willing to pay for you in exchange for something else.

yeh Sucks :/, Honestly i got 6$ on steam xD HAHAHAH
  • Options
    Well the game will most likely come out by late 2022/early 2023. So you might get lucky with PayPal.