Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Crash Course - Character Creation

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
Back to making YouTube videos. This one is on the Character Creation pieces that we already know about.

https://youtu.be/zqw3ojhlMlk
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• Options
    SussurroSussurro Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I believe Sharif said that the hitbox is projected to be a cylinder, this would be exactly like the hitboxes from the FPS game Quake Live. I hope there's some kind of developer wizardry that would allow for a default cylinder size.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett, Reaper Man
  • Options
    Sussurro wrote: »
    I believe Sharif said that the hitbox is projected to be a cylinder, this would be exactly like the hitboxes from the FPS game Quake Live. I hope there's some kind of developer wizardry that would allow for a default cylinder size.

A default hitbox size is like novice game developer-level stuff, extremely easy to implement and a non-issue
  • Options
    interesting - thank you for clearing it up a bit for me.