Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Account Deletion wait times?

I recently made an account but didn't realize that everyone got a referral code (and not just streamers/partners/whatever). As a result I signed up with a streamer's referral code but I'd really like the use the code of my friend that recommended the game to me instead, especially since I would like to buy a Pre-Order Pack!

However, I also want to be able to re-create my account before the current Pre-Order packs go away and before the statue in-game item goes away as well. I just submitted a ticket to have my account deleted (20867) but I've seen some people say they've already been waiting almost a month on similar tickets which made me a bit nervous...

I was just wondering if there is any ETA on account deletion tickets... I also asked in my ticket itself, but how soon after the account is deleted will I be able to use my username and email again?

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They have a lot of tickets due to the increase in people so it may take a while
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Hey there! It sounds like you've already taken the correct steps here by reaching out to our support team directly; at the moment our ticket volume is a bit higher due to upcoming testing and new friends joining us, so we appreciate your patience as we work to get through those! They'll definitely be able to assist you further with this - from what I understand, it only takes a short bit after deletion for you to be able to use your username and email address again if you'd like to set up an account under a different referral code.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.