Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

hype in LATINOAMERICA by ashes of creation

ashes of creation is currently taking a hype in the Latin American community by showing us a game so well made.
The most common questions we have is there will be a server in South America, the game will be in Spanish, which for the Latin community is super important along with the price that we hope for Latin America is in line with reality.
As of today, the previous questions are all negative because those of us who speak in Spanish are not common in the forum given the language.
I hope they take us into account and know that in South America their game has us super excited.
I thank you in advance if you take us into account

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! You can stay up-to-date with our latest plans for regional support and language support in our helpful knowledge base articles, which we'll be sure to continue updating as we get closer to launch!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help out with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.