Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Different lvls of mops

DeachirDeachir Member
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
What do you think about an group of enemies with random levels? For example: you are lvl 10, the group of enemies you encounter is not fixed lvl 10, but between 8 and 12 at random. So each time you go to the same spot it still feels different. (Like the higher lvl one spawns as an elite, could be a small mob could be a big mob)

Comments

• Options
    Hey there! I'm going to go ahead and move your thread on over to the General Discussion section, as the Community Creations section is dedicated to fan creations such as art/stories/videos related to Ashes of Creation!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    RavudhaRavudha Member
    edited August 2020
    I like the general idea of mixing up levels in group PvE encounters.

It gives flexibility in group compositions and lets you create packs with leaders and minions as opposed to unrealistically inflating a minion's level just to place it in a high-level group/area (i.e. lvl50 critters).
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Elite mops must be the self-wringing kind.

Swiffer Wet Jets are for raids.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    SussurroSussurro Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I love encountering the 'big boss' of a certain zone; a mob or mobs that are clearly stronger than everything around them.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett, Reaper Man
  • Options
    Level 1 mops are for cleaning the hovels of the peasants. As you get to town houses, you would probably need level 10-15 mops. Level 50 mops are for those stubborn stains in the castles left by sieges.