Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

IT offering my time

This is not so much a discussion as me just putting my opinion out there. I love the work that this company is projecting towards the community, it is so inspiring to see such an impressive grab at so many game mechanics we have yet to see in any other MMORPGs as of 2020. I am currently an IT in the US military, I do not intend to leave the service anytime soon, however, if there is ever anything i can do to help out this company with anything, I hope they feel free to send me an email. I would gladly dedicate my free time to helping forward the progression of this game/company.

Comments

• Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I messaged Lieutenant Toast about this exact thing and got what appeared to be a copy/paste response but I feel you. The direction we are seeing from intrepid is truly inspiring and I feel like dedicating my time would be well spent on this game. I plan on running a guild and building the community from day one. I'm too damn excited to have to wait as long as we will have to lol
  • Options
    Ah that's too bad about the copy paste reply, atleast they know they have our support I guess haha. But yeah so excited to play this, if they deliver most of what they speak of on interviews, this game could be industry changing. Anyways, when we finally play, hit me up with that guild man haha I'll join up and we will get stuff done!
  • Options
    StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    ❤️