Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How do seasons affect different biomes?

The map of Ashes has a wide diversity of biomes and I was wondering how the seasons will be implemented on all of them? I mean how do you express winter or autumn in a desert, or summer and spring in a tundra? The biomes and seasons systems seem hard to harmonize in my opinion, so I would appreciate some insight on it.

Comments

• Options
    I would love to know more as well. But as it stands right now, we don't have much info to work with.
  • Options
    Hi there! You can check out more details on where we've discussed possible seasonal mechanics over on the helpful community-run wiki here - if you have followup questions based on this info, I'd recommend bringing them to a future AMA or live stream Q&A thread so our team can dive in further!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help out with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.