Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

EU Preorder

Hello guys,

The preorder located at https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/shop is only for NA accounts or is it worldwide? Just want to make sure before making a decision, I'm from Europe and the game is supposedly being published by My.com in EU.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It should be transferable to EU if you purchase on IS Store.

Before we could only buy on IS Store. It changed to My.Com after I'd bought in and it was transferred then re-transferred and now not transferred. My.Com doesn't even have the game on the site at the moment.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    I did not understand you quite well with all those transfers :P and yes, my.com does not have the game yet... I'm just wondering if I should wait or not :) Have the devs say anything about it in any stream?
  • Options
    There will be an update on My.Com soon by the Devs.

When the My.Com deal first happened all of my purchases were transferred to My.Com, then it all disappeared on My.Com, I sent a ticket and the Devs restored my purchases on the IS Main Site. To this day we haven't had a transfer to My.Com again and My.Com doesn't even have the game on show (which you've seen).

I'm no fan of My.Com but at least IS ensured my purchases weren't lost forever.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Also there is no preorder in the game.
    The Games does not have a package price.
    You can wait till launch day and pay only 15$ Sub to play.

The Packages you see in the shop are there for these who wish to support the devs and pay Alpha/Beta.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    Ye with preorder I mean those packages xenotor, I know there will not be a package price, only sub. I'm thinking about supporting the devs, that's why I've asked :)
  • Options
    Just keep in mind that it will end up a lot more expensive for you if you buy from IS store.

While the price might seem to be pretty much same as in EU store, you will pay tax and a small fee on top of that price.

I know that the EU store doesn't even work right now, but I would at least wait a couple of days, because Steven will update us on EU store and what's going on there.
  • Options
    Makes no difference unless your country uses Euros. Whether you convert to Euros or Dollars you will get an extra charge and will also be paying VAT. However, if you are in a Euro Country, the VAT might be thrown in with the price.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    AtiqaAtiqa Member
    edited August 2020
    Neurath wrote: »
    Makes no difference unless your country uses Euros. Whether you convert to Euros or Dollars you will get an extra charge and will also be paying VAT. However, if you are in a Euro Country, the VAT might be thrown in with the price.

Fee for converting from Euro is up to your bank, and assumed it was not really noticeable for other countries banks, but maybe I'm wrong.

You won't have to pay anything extra if you're in EU, should have been more clear on that part. That's most countries in Europe though.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If we get lucky, then the my.com deal will fall through.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Atiqa wrote: »

Fee for converting from Euro is up to your bank, and assumed it was not really noticeable for other countries banks, but maybe I'm wrong.

You won't have to pay anything extra if you're in EU, should have been more clear on that part. That's most countries in Europe though.

On 375 Dollars, you pay around 90 Dollars on extra fees, it is really not worth it. While the pack in the EU is 329 EUR which saves you the 75 ish EUR you spent buying it right now.

So best to wait until the EU page is back up :D
  • Options
    Holy, that's quite a save there :) Thanks for the info halbarz and the rest of you guys ^^ hope they bring that page up again soon!
  • Options
    halbarz wrote: »

On 375 Dollars, you pay around 90 Dollars on extra fees, it is really not worth it. While the pack in the EU is 329 EUR which saves you the 75 ish EUR you spent buying it right now.

Thanks for the info.
    Was allready halfway into buying but im going to wait for the EU sale to open up now.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    If we get lucky, then the my.com deal will fall through.

Heres hoping :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    halbarzhalbarz Member
    edited August 2020
    Xenotor wrote: »
    halbarz wrote: »

Thanks for the info.
    Was allready halfway into buying but im going to wait for the EU sale to open up now.

No problem, just wanted to share this as I almost made the mistake myself.
    Besides you can use that money for maybe an alpha 1 upgrade (if every available again) or just put it in your pocket hihi.

@StevenSharif I know we would get an update on the EU page, you still expect this to be for the end of August? :smiley: No matter what thank you for all your efforts! I am sure we all appreciate it :blush: