Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Too late for kickstart?!

Cre8edCre8ed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I have been very hyped up for this game to come out but I was a little bit late on the kickstart pack, just curious if you could do a solid and creat a link for me to be able to purchase a key, just for the cosmetics, I’m buying the beta pack aswell I just want the kickstart cosmetics and lifetime subscription

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kickstarter crowdfunding ended in May 2017. The packages on the Intrepid main site store are what are available currently.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Hi there! As mentioned above, while those Kickstarter packages and perks are no longer available to those who were not part of the original campaign, you can log in and check out the Intrepid Shop to see what we currently have available!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.