Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild names?

Cre8edCre8ed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
So we have the ability to purchase a name reservation but how can we safely reserve a guild name?

Comments

• Options
    PeggysuegotParriedPeggysuegotParried Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I don't believe that's Implemented or even talked about yet, I might be wrong. Would be cool though
  • Options
    Cre8edCre8ed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yea I have not heard any talk about it but I just think it would be a cool addition and I am curious if they might be adding it
  • Options
    PeggysuegotParriedPeggysuegotParried Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Possible maybe it was in a super highend kick starter package, but that's speculation on my part
  • Options
    Post Nut Clarity

-OJ
  • Options
    CemmosCemmos Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    Guild name reservations were part of the Kickstarter and Summer Crowdfunding campaigns. For those that have backed the game during those, if your package is not a high enough tier, you're able to upgrade through the Ashes of Creation Shop.

I'll close this thread, but feel free to open a new one if you have other questions or need help. For further discussion or suggestions, the general discussion forum is a good place to post!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.