Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Aside from the Mayor role what other roles are there to help support the Node as it progresses ?

I.E. Council Members with unique titles and jobs to aid the mayor in making decisions and pushing the ideals and vision of the mayor with the citizen's suggestions in mind. Basically a cabinet of individuals.

Comments

• Options
    HeruHeru Member
    I am unable to make a discussion in the proper category thread. I'm sorry mods :(
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good question for the next live stream.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @Heru Great questions. This is a cool idea if it doesn't end up getting people stuck behind not being able to enjoy this specific content. Getting a title without perks would definitely be a waste but also having other titles with other perks may be too difficult to iimplement. I think a lot of these big node decisions should come down to the community/guilds banding together to discuss with the mayor.

My guild "Council" will try to ally with others to organize proper node progression and work with the community to add as much as possible to the overall fun of what we want out of the game.
  • Options
    CaptnChuckCaptnChuck Member
    edited August 2020
    I believe chief bounty hunter is a position that is part of a military node's government. So there might be more.
  • Options
    arodicusarodicus Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People
    They have mentioned in a few streams there will be other roles. They are generalized as government officials as they do have different names for different node types. they have mentioned specifically the Mayor, Priests and bishops, patron guild leader, and chief bounty hunter. Anything more specific will have to come out in later testing.
  • Options
    Hi there! Looks like some folks already got you some helpful answers above, and you can also check out more on where we've discussed some of these "leadership positions" over on the helpful community-run wiki here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Node_governments

As others have mentioned, if you have additional follow-up questions based on the above, you might want to bring them to a Q&A thread, like the one we have live right now for our upcoming stream!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.