Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

1st time players need some help

Hello everyone i see alot of you are somehow ingame alrdy ? im not sure if this game is alrdy released or if you guys are in beta.. , my question is
1. when is it released
2. how can i get started n enjoy the game
3. where can i find good ppl to play with n supportive
4. do you all enjoy this game alot better than wow bfa, rift, aeon, etc

Comments

• Options
    TresTres Member
    the "game" doesn't exist yet. Some high tiered backers have been doing some spot tests in preparation for the very first alpha for the game which will be happening before christmas.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Release_schedule
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Like Tres said, the game isn't out yet and will soon be in Alpha 1 and hopefully Alpha 2 shortly after. If you have $250 to drop, you can get into alpha 2 which will be a persistent server (it should be playable until launch). During this time I plan on recruiting for my guild so that we have at least 50 players on launch day. Private message me if you are interested on a side note : ).

For now, the best thing to do is share anything AoC with your friends who may be interested. Refer people to lazypeons 25 minute long video on youtube.
  • Options
    CaptnChuckCaptnChuck Member
    edited August 2020
    @Nycrawler

1) It isn't out yet. Expect a late 2022/early 2023 release.

2) You can buy packages from Intrepid's Store to get early access to the game in the form of alpha 2 (prob next year), and beta 1 and 2 (prob 2022). Right now they are in the process of releasing alpha 1. If you're lucky, they might re-sell alpha 1 packages.

3) There are a lot of guilds that post recruitment threads on the forums regularly. Find one that suits your play-style and join it. You can also wait for the game, and go in as a newbie and join one of the guilds on your server.

4) If this game comes out the way they intend it to, its going to beat every MMORPG that has come before it. Handily.
  • Options
    nidriksnidriks Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Nycrawler wrote: »
    Hello everyone i see alot of you are somehow ingame alrdy ? im not sure if this game is alrdy released or if you guys are in beta.. , my question is
    1. when is it released
    2. how can i get started n enjoy the game
    3. where can i find good ppl to play with n supportive
    4. do you all enjoy this game alot better than wow bfa, rift, aeon, etc

Some people have alpha access, and more will be slowly admitted. Alpha access was granted with kickstarter backing but is now closed. It may open if Intrepid want more people in.

1. Likely to see full release 2022 or later.
    2. Can sign up. May be able to get beta access. I'm not sure if that is still open. Check the store.
    3. Just chat to the community. Here or on the discord.
    4. Can't enjoy it much less than any MMO of the last 5 to 10 years. I hope. I'm praying Ashes is the saviour.