Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How does NDA work in player alpha/beta preorder testing and when will NDA be lifted for preorders

As title say but for different regions!
Avid gamer and charity streamer. looking forward to stream ashes of creation alpha two for my charity hobby.

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Easily.

There is no NDA for Alpha 1. There is only an NDA on the current ramp up to full Alpha 1.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    EmanuEmanu Member
    edited August 2020
    Jahlon wrote: »
    Easily.

There is no NDA for Alpha 1. There is only an NDA on the current ramp up to full Alpha 1.

Ye i checked more thorough information and found it. So all we need is to pay how much us dollars to get into full alpha 1 without any nda at all? asking for me and other streamers
    Avid gamer and charity streamer. looking forward to stream ashes of creation alpha two for my charity hobby.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Alpha 1 is currently closed. They closed sales for it back in Aug 2018 once they reached their target of 10k participants. Unless you are a Kickstarter holder that can upgrade to that level (closed in May 2017), there is no way to get into A1 beyond getting gifted access by Steven. The current packages on the store grant access to A2 and beyond. (no estimated date of start). There is however a small chance that A1 may become available for purchase after it has started if they find that they need more participants.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Alpha 1 is currently closed. They closed sales for it back in Aug 2018 once they reached their target of 10k participants. Unless you are a Kickstarter holder that can upgrade to that level (closed in May 2017), there is no way to get into A1 beyond getting gifted access by Steven. The current packages on the store grant access to A2 and beyond. (no estimated date of start). There is however a small chance that A1 may become available for purchase after it has started if they find that they need more participants.

Thanks for the answer mate, time to start queing for alpha 2^^
  • Options
    CemmosCemmos Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thanks for helping with the answers for Frykman, guys. I'll close this thread, but feel free to open a new topic should any other questions or issues arise.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.