Node Wars

AruganArugan Member, Alpha One
I really love and enjoy the ideas of Node wars and lotting the castles and surrounding villages and player homes.

However, is there a way to spend money to buy defenses not only for the cities but also the player housing ?

I really enjoyed the way SWG did with the Guild cities and player housing. You could buy units to defend your cities and player housing.

Reason is, if I had a lot of items in my home and materials. I want to try and fight for it. Don’t want my home just to be free pickings they got to earn it.

Comments

• VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Well currently, if you are in a freehold, you are immune to player attack and your stuff would be safe, only in the 2 hours after a successful siege would your things be at risk. If you are talking the in node housing, either apartments or homes, the enemy would have to enter the city and damage the building. We know defenses can be picked up during sieges, but we don't know what that entails completely yet.
  • HiddenDaggerInnHiddenDaggerInn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Node wars is going to add huge excitement to this game, and is a brilliant idea. Very much looking forward to help balance these.
  • AruganArugan Member, Alpha One
    I’m looking at the 2 hours after the successful siege. Where they players can go raid surrounding player housing like Vikings.

Can the player build defense for there housing ? NPC protecting it and or walls etc?
  • You can hire guards for your freehold after a siege.
    It is not known whenever the guards can be hired at all times and only appear if the Freehold is attacked or if you can only hire guards after your node is destroyed.

So waiting for clarification
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif