Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Monster Coins, Conditions, & Uses

SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
WfUo0FR.jpg]
Lets Catch Up!
Discord 🔻 YouTube 🔻 Twitch 🔻 Twitter
Ashes Pathfinders Podcast
Twitter 🔻 Spotify 🔻 iTunes 🔻 GooglePlay🔻 Podbean

Monster Coins, Conditions, & Uses
Join us in discussing the use of monster coins, their conditions, and uses. Have some fun ideas of how you would want to take advantage of this game feature in Ashes of Creation? Have questions or just trying to get better acquainted with things around the community? Stop by and say hi and share your thoughts or questions!

Live streaming every day at 5PM CDT on Twitch!

Ashes Pathfinders podcast live every Sunday 5PM CDT!
kQcyFmb.jpg
Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Seems this is the only way I will ever become a lich
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Nagash wrote: »
    Seems this is the only way I will ever become a lich

Some comments you see you just know fit when it comes from the person :-)

One day I believe you will enjoy the role of a Lich and the happiness will be immeasurable!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
  • Options
    LuthienstormLuthienstorm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I love the idea of making an usual encounter for heroes that don't have threat or are unpredictable. In addition, this is a great opportunity to give players a "reward" of naming that monster and if he survives the invasion it becomes a rare elite in the world. Players who do well in monster coining should be rewarded and it should affect the world in some small way not just the node. Also, if destruction is inevitable because of story, use this to let the player trash the world.