Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Naming ... display ... on screen

I read that albeit we can have surnames ( family names )___ it is not clear or I cannot find the information on whether it will be one “family name” for all your characters or if each character can have its own last name ...

I hate how games like wow only allow one name ... I’m also not o a fan of games that have one last name for all your characters to share ... I prefer each character to get a proper name first and last for role playing purposes

I really hope for RP that each character can be unique and have its own last name

One last thing I do not like that I read on wiki is that you will on,y be able to display either your first or family name as an option ... I would strongly urge There be choices in settings to turn off other people’s last names or leave them on for roleplay purposes and the enjoyment of seeing your full character name on the screen.

Using options it would be rather easy as other games have done to allow each player to decide to show others first or last name or both or no nameplates at all ... as well as the same option for your own character ._ please take this serious for those that like to role play as well as just those that would like to see there first and last name while adventuring for the coolness of it ...

Doesn’t seem like a lot to ask if it’s not already planned and with the settings options would not bother anyone since they can set it how they wish

Thanks for the consideration