Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The question of localizing the game in Russia and the CIS

Hi, I'm a player looking forward to the release of the game with Russian localization. I am writing with the help of a translator, so I apologize for grammatical errors. Yesterday it became known about the severance of relations with My.Games. Therefore, I want to ask: will a new website be created for the Russian version of the game. And whether the regional prices for the early access packs that were before will be returned. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! At the moment we're working to bring onboard a few new Intrepid employees in those communities who speak those languages, to help us with our support for those sites and channels moving forward! Stay tuned as we provide more details on that front as we work through this transition!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.