Content Creators

HiddenDaggerInnHiddenDaggerInn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hi to the community and other Content Creators, I'm a former Fulltime Twitch Streamer before Comcast derailed my stream with constant disconnects. Now I'm a fulltime swing /day trader for the last 4 years. I have lots of time on my hands and have been inspired to in my free time make content , (which is alot of time) with some non scheduled streaming.

I'm looking for other streamers/Content creators who would be willing to Network as this has proven very helpful to me in the past. If you're interested I have a new discord as well where content creators can post there content. I'm primarily looking for Ashes of Creation Content.
Other MMO content is accepted though.
If this is something you're interested in feel free to drop me your channel info so I can sub and and you to channels.

We're stronger when we work together!

Comments

• HiddenDaggerInnHiddenDaggerInn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    P.S. Jahlon with Paradox gaming no need to share because you were the first 1 on my list to add. You've been extremely helpful
    and in my opinion the top dog on these forums, Asmongold and Summit might have a tons of viewers but I believe they will come and go, you I believe are here to stay!

So I will look to raid you with my paltry amount of viewers :)