Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 1 Braver of Worlds

HiddenDaggerInnHiddenDaggerInn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Answered

Comments

• Options
    Beck AltarrBeck Altarr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The kick starter is over so they would not be able to upgrade.

They may add a limited option to the store for Alpha 1 access, but I am not sure if you would be able to upgrade a Kickstarter package via the store. That's a good question to ask. I'm thinking likely not as that is a different system than the KS and they won't be integrated, but put in a support ticket and see what they say.

There is currently no other information regarding A1 testing or times.
    phoenix.png
    Alpha/Beta Tester of Many Games - Station Manger of PhoenixRadio.Online an AoC & Gamer themed online Radio. Tune In Here
    Love a good story and lore.
    Twitch Streamer : PRO Discord
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Ya I was thinking that too, but it literally is giving him the option to buy it, so he is needs some kind of verification before he spends 400.00 :(

I'm thinking maybe because he has a kickstarter account package already maybe he is able to.
  • Options
    Beck AltarrBeck Altarr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sandman wrote: »
    Ya I was thinking that too, but it literally is giving him the option to buy it, so he is needs some kind of verification before he spends 400.00 :(

I'm thinking maybe because he has a kickstarter account package already maybe he is able to.

Best option is for him to open a ticket. No one will be able to effectively answer with anything more than conjecture otherwise.
    phoenix.png
    Alpha/Beta Tester of Many Games - Station Manger of PhoenixRadio.Online an AoC & Gamer themed online Radio. Tune In Here
    Love a good story and lore.
    Twitch Streamer : PRO Discord
  • Options
    thanks for your help , I appreciate it. Asked in Discord and think we got the answer that made him feel comfortable enough.
  • Options
    cyanideinsanitycyanideinsanity Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Actually kickstarter and summer backers can upgrade their respective tier. And it should include all appropriate testing access as unlike the preorder packs alpha 1 is still listed in the backer tiers when you go to upgrade. https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026015734-What-is-included-with-my-Kickstarter-Summer-Package-
    https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016314693-Can-I-get-a-tester-key-
  • Options
    Appreciate it