Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Spectacles monocles and glasses!

SherianSherian Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
do you think we will see these in game? Personally i'd love to have them in as cosmetic options. might make a good Jeweler craft able accessory too!

Comments

• Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2020
    This would be cool. Hoping to see some sort of steampunk art or gear as well that can tie into something like this.
  • Options
    I think it'd be cool to have non combat related clothes.

Town clothes if you will. I for one would love a top hat and petty coat. I may be an Orc, but I am a civilised Orc. Clothes that can be seen as status symbols or wealth. An inn keep in full plate would be a bit odd.

Crafting gear would be pretty cool too. A lab coat for alchemy, smithing apron and goggles, lumberjack garb, fishing hat ect.
    Don't know about you but I wouldn't want to clean the stables in my fighting gear.
  • Options
    RavudhaRavudha Member
    edited August 2020
    These things always looked out of place to me in high fantasy games...doesn't feel like they would fit in the world

Edit: I mean the monocles and glasses (and maybe goggles and the lab coat)...things like smithing aprons, lumberjacking gear, processing gear, and fishing gear could be done tastefully
  • Options
    I want expensive clothes that are as tough to get make as end game raid gear that provides ZERO combat prowess.
    Town clothes to match my status of wealth to go with my mansion.
    🎩
    🧐
    🧥
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Ravudha wrote: »
    These things always looked out of place to me in high fantasy games...doesn't feel like they would fit in the world

Edit: I mean the monocles and glasses (and maybe goggles and the lab coat)...things like smithing aprons, lumberjacking gear, processing gear, and fishing gear could be done tastefully

I agree