Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Region locked gameplay

Hello! I am creating this discussion to answer one very important question!
Will this game be available to play in Israel? And will I be able to choose my server and region or will it be chosen for me depending on location at the startup of the game? Thank you a lot! Please don't repeat history with BDO, Made me so sad.

Comments

• There won't be a specific server for Israel, at least not at the beginning. So you will have to play on the European servers. This is actually a good thing, as the European playerbase is probably the largest MMO playerbase out of all the other regions. So you will be able to interact with players a lot.

If you can tolerate the ping, you can play on NA as well.
  • Hi there - you can check out more details on our philosophy around region locking in our helpful knowledge base article here.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.