Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

download Client - Founder pack

So i dropped 150 in this game years ago as a founder and I have yet to ever get a client to download the game - online tells me all these amazing goodies I have, but no where to apply them as I see no option to download a game, so can anyone help with this?

I tried looking everywhere through emails and nonthing.

Comments

• Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    The game is not out yet. It surely won’t be for a couple of years.

You haven’t seen anything in an email because you won’t get an email until it’s your turn to get a testing invitation. MMORPGs take a long time to develop. The developers were a bit optimistic (that’s putting it mildly) when making original estimates for release time. With the pandemic, things got pushed back even further.

But no, you haven’t missed anything. At the Founder level you should be eligible to help testing in Alpha 2. That has no actual estimate, but it will probably be next year.

I bought the Braver of Worlds package, a much higher tier than your package, and I still don’t have an invitation yet. Supposedly that should happen in the next few months (I have access to Alpha 1).

Here is a link to some info on past and estimated future development schedule info:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Release_schedule

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @fumbles79 your profile doesn't show that you're a Founder. Thats okay! Just message support team so they can link it. It's good to do this in case you miss matched your emails. Get a cool forum badge and also make sure your 100% ready for perks of your package (testings, skins, ect)
    E6qgOoi.png
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    fumbles79 wrote: »
    So i dropped 150 in this game years ago as a founder and I have yet to ever get a client to download the game - online tells me all these amazing goodies I have, but no where to apply them as I see no option to download a game, so can anyone help with this?

I tried looking everywhere through emails and nonthing.

At $150 you do not have the required access to be playing in the current testing, nor any Alpha 1 testing.

Alpha 1 testing right now is restricted to Phoenix Initiative and the Leader's of Men. After the LOM will be the Braver's of World then the Intrepid Pack holders. Then there will be months of Alpha 1 test. Then Alpha 2 will begin.

At $150 you will be invited at that point.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101