Will we have more prices for Pre-Order Packs ?

FedayginFedaygin Member
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Howdies fine Devs working to create beautiful Ashes of Creation :)Hopefully it comes without gameplay simplifications as in not filled with lazy transporting like too many insta travels & no flying o/ Question: Will there be more variations with pricing for Pre-Order Packs like P.Order Pack that costs €50 ? I'd buy that right now if available <3 I hope it comes on September so can make the purchase & then link the store page with Tweet that has 2x good hashtags. Not more than 2x so has chance to get more visibility. Wish good September to Devs & good energies o/ Pst: Excited about tomorrow's Livestream :)

Kindly: Fedaygin (Mmo Career started in 6004 [2004] (Human Civ. is 6k years old "as we know it")
Reduce S.Plastic Use & Use Fabric Groceries Bag 5x Random steam keys with under ten euros. Surprise Gaming Help to Save Telly Entertainment: Help Telly Prod.
Arrakis Channel on Twitch

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There are different kinds of pre-order packages, 75$ is the cheapest though.

https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/shop?IntrepidSession=1598551715695.67736

a6XEiIf.gif
  • DemidreamerDemidreamer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Kindly: Fedaygin (Mmo Career started in 6004 [2004] (Human Civ. is 6k years old "as we know it") [/quote]

Gobleki Tepe an ancient temple within south eastern Turkey. The site also dates back past the construction of Stonehenge and the Great Pyramids to about 12,000 years ago.

Often times when something doesn't fit into today's knowledge nicely, that said piece of information is discarded(put into a box and forgotten on a shelf).
  • @Demidreamer I've also read years ago about well built Temples & even city like contructions dating further than 6k years. That's one of few reasons why i don't understand Wiki to have this "6k years old as we know it" & not mentioning Gobleki Tepe Temple & maybe some others dating further than 6k years. I didn't give that wiki page closer look & on other wiki page is mentioned about Writing skills developing in China 5-8k years ago. I've never used b.c. & a.d. cause they're irrelevant & it's dumb for Wiki to have page about Oldest Storybook's Adam writing.

On this page 6k also mentioned (duh NA map on first there hjeh) & on comments some fella also mentions Gobleki Tepe https://universetoday.com/38125/how-long-have-humans-been-on-earth @Damokles Yeah i know the page, current packages & prices. Waiting for that supporter pack with €50 price tag & then to buy & share good word <3 Soon to dive into yesterday's Livestream while holding & sipping warm Ginger Tea w lil bit of Manuka Honey :) Shame as i missed it live cause wanted to interact w devs, but maybe next time. Wish Good weekend to all o/ Kindly: Fedaygin
    Reduce S.Plastic Use & Use Fabric Groceries Bag 5x Random steam keys with under ten euros. Surprise Gaming Help to Save Telly Entertainment: Help Telly Prod.
    Arrakis Channel on Twitch