Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Taverns, Parlor Games, & Bulletin Boards

SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
uK6XXX3.jpg]
Lets Catch Up!
Discord 🔻 YouTube 🔻 Twitch 🔻 Twitter
Ashes Pathfinders Podcast
Twitter 🔻 Spotify 🔻 iTunes 🔻 GooglePlay🔻 Podbean

Taverns, Parlor Games, & Bulletin Boards
Join us in discussing the use of Taverns, Parlor Games, and Bulletin Boards. Have some fun ideas of how you would want to take advantage of these game features in Ashes of Creation? Have questions or just trying to get better acquainted with things around the community? Stop by and say hi and share your thoughts or questions!

Live streaming every day at 5PM CDT on Twitch!

Ashes Pathfinders podcast live every Sunday 5PM CDT!
kQcyFmb.jpg
Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord

Comments

• Options
    RisingPhoenixRisingPhoenix Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    So some type of card games and....darts! And on a given night...bingo! Make the inside of taverns a free zone...course that would make folks mad if they can't kill a card cheat
  • Options
    Littlefeet wrote: »
    So some type of card games and....darts! And on a given night...bingo! Make the inside of taverns a free zone...course that would make folks mad if they can't kill a card cheat

I heard darts when I was live streaming this and thought that was such an epic idea. Someone also mentioned put a friend up on the wheel and throw knives at them lol
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
  • Options
    I have a castable javelin, can I play?
  • Options
    Kneczhevo wrote: »
    I have a castable javelin, can I play?

I like your style friend! Let's roll for it!
    kQcyFmb.jpg