Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Party and Loot table UI

Hello, I have been lightly following this project for some time now, and am starting to really get into it.

One thing I have noticed is the UI being very outdated looking. I prefer simplistic, but it looks like it is dramatically outdated (party interface/loot interface are the two most prominent that I have noticed). Is this something that is being worked on? Or is it an AoC goal to maintain a simplistic "old style" party/loot UI theme?

Idea: Instead of a party portrait being a simplistic AoC emblem, perhaps an Archetype symbol with some relevant color related to their secondary archetype/augment? This would add class identity and quality of life!

Just my opinion :)

-Chandler5

Comments

• Options
    Chandler5 wrote: »
    Hello, I have been lightly following this project for some time now, and am starting to really get into it.

One thing I have noticed is the UI being very outdated looking. I prefer simplistic, but it looks like it is dramatically outdated (party interface/loot interface are the two most prominent that I have noticed). Is this something that is being worked on? Or is it an AoC goal to maintain a simplistic "old style" party/loot UI theme?

Idea: Instead of a party portrait being a simplistic AoC emblem, perhaps an Archetype symbol with some relevant color related to their secondary archetype/augment? This would add class identity and quality of life!

Just my opinion :)

-Chandler5

I get what you're saying but I'm sure the UI will be revamped and polished throughout the next year or two. It's common to have a 'bare bones' user interface especially during pre-alpha/alpha testing.
    sig-Samson-Final.gif