Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Few Questions regarding Head Start and Item Progression.

LeafzerLeafzer Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
So I was curious as I am a kickstarter backer about to purchase the $475 package that includes 2 day head start incentive. My wife is unfortunately not a kickstarter, will there be packages in the future that may include this? Is there a streamer program you guys are doing that may include a head start package as she is also an active streamer on Twitch? I noticed the wording was very specific on that line of text as it did NOT include "Kickstarter exclusive" as so many other fun things did.

As for Item Progression:

What does the item progression development plans look like? Will this be like a traditional MMORPG (basing it off WoW, Rift, Wildstar, etc) where there is 1 single best in slot item and 1 single best in slot augment and once you achieve these items and enhance them to full, that's it? Or will you guys take another approach (something like Path of Exile mindset, not exactly the items themselves) where an item may augment a specific skill and even someone running the very same build as me will itemize differently but still be end game viable / efficient?

I enjoy build diversity not just in the talent tree but also itemization. I'd love to see an MMORPG adapt the mindset that while Raid Bosses drop the best loot, there are multiple items that can be utilized depending on how you want to scale a spell or attack as this let's me enjoy the raids for far longer and enhances replay-ability for me.