Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Some questions about the game

Will you do something to prevent people from create a lot of alts?

Are you planning to create regular events to give some kind of reward?

The end game will be based on group PVP/PVE or it will be a solo game?

Will we have the possibility to create our class and build like archeage?

Will we have to face a lot of RNG mechanics? IF its not, what kind of mechanic will you put on the game to prevent people to get "all" the best stuff on game in a little time like a month?

Comments

• Options
    The first thing I thought of when I heard about the marriage and family system in AoC was creating an alt account. Now, im not sure if we can marry and form families with our own alts on our own accounts, but if this was viable, it would probably cut down on alt accounts.
  • Options
    Would also like to ask if the end game will be free to play.
  • Options
    [quote quote=4649]Would also like to ask if the end game will be free to play.[/quote]

From what it looks like it will be subscription based so technically not free to play.

[quote quote=4631]Will you do something to prevent people from create a lot of alts?[/quote]

From everything I have read I think having alts is something that is doable but it seems like the game will be more rewarding to develope a single character at a time to get the most character growth possible there seem to be so many systems at okay that a single character will more likely be a more rewarding experience.