Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Incentivizing PVP

Will there be an incentive for people to flag for PVP like and XP increase or some kind of benefit. I really look forward to the pvp in ashes especially while leveling up because it keeps it interesting. I know you can kill unflagged players at a penalty but it'd still be nice to have a benefit to pvping.

Comments

• Benefit to griefing players? No.

Only opt in PvP systems, such as open world caravans, guild wars, node sieges, castle sieges, arenas etc., reward you for PvPing.
  • AzeemAzeem Member
    edited August 2020
    you'll be first on my gank list, being corrupted will be worth xD.
  • KneczhevoKneczhevo Member
    edited August 2020
    You want a PvP incentive? I'll give you one.

Loot pinatas (caravans)! They will be carrying the Kings gold.

You get to grief a king, think about it. Do I need to goad you further, to want to PvP?

And there is no corruption!

Edit. Don't murder people! Killing is okay.
  • Fighting another party out from the best farming spot isn't enough? )
  • I forgot you can ambush caravans your right, thank you for the reassurance that changes everything. and ur right if ur fighting for a farming spot they're not gonna just sit there and let you murder them. awesome
  • Sounds like some helpful folks above provided you some of the fun benefits of PvPing, such as scoring some of that excellent loot off of a caravan!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help out with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.