Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cosmetic to in game item difference.

y4miy4mi Member
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I'm curious as I'm sure many are upon preorder purchase. Will our items change according to cosmetic? Example we saw the male and female Dwharves in recent Q/A have same equipment different appearance. Will cosmetic act as a shader?

Comments

• Options
    Good question I was curious about this as well, will cosmetics have different stats? Or will they just act as a shader like yami asked.
  • Options
    Cosmetics are cosmetic.

It's not gear.
  • Options
    palabanapalabana Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    yamihyper wrote: »
    I'm curious as I'm sure many are upon preorder purchase. Will our items change according to cosmetic? Example we saw the male and female Dwharves in recent Q/A have same equipment different appearance. Will cosmetic act as a shader?
    Gears will have skins that you can apply. Your characters can apply costumes. Costumes will override everything your character is wearing.
    kuddah wrote: »
    Good question I was curious about this as well, will cosmetics have different stats? Or will they just act as a shader like yami asked.
    Cosmetics will only affect the visuals. No stats bonuses. No Pay-to-Win.