Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I don't like the Sprint animation!

The animations we've seen so far are amazing apart from maybe a bit too little impact feedback in battle but maybe they're working on that in the future.

What REALLY somehow bothers me is actually those stripes you see when you Sprint! I hate those with a passion. They're unnecessary, unrealistic and bothersome to my eyes! I beg you to get rid of them!

Just stay with the character animation only! I don't need some special camera zoom, stripe action like in a manga every single time I want to move faster!

Comments

• Options
    Ok. I sorta agree. I don't mind the effect that much but i can see how some people find them annoying.

That said, I really hope you understand that this is not even alpha yet. I see a lot of posts on this forum where people are ranting or giving feedback on details. Something that will get attention after alpha in most development cycles.
  • Options
    Please note that this is a very early iteration on character animation. This will get better over time. Or, if not, we will get used to it... :)
  • Options
    Completely agree, couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Options
    Potato BasketPotato Basket Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ok. I sorta agree. I don't mind the effect that much but i can see how some people find them annoying.

That said, I really hope you understand that this is not even alpha yet. I see a lot of posts on this forum where people are ranting or giving feedback on details. Something that will get attention after alpha in most development cycles.

That's the whole point of the testing, to hear these rants and feedback

Do you expect them to know what's wrong if nobody would point it out?
  • Options
    ninfosho wrote: »

No, but like i said the stuff like animation gets attention after alpha's. Giving feedback on it now is like walking over a construction site and telling the people that you want an other wallpaper and the floors should have a nice carpet on them.

Stuff you see now will change big time when they get to work on it.
  • Options
    Potato BasketPotato Basket Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ninfosho wrote: »

No, but like i said the stuff like animation gets attention after alpha's. Giving feedback on it now is like walking over a construction site and telling the people that you want an other wallpaper and the floors should have a nice carpet on them.

Stuff you see now will change big time when they get to work on it.

But the difference is that we don't know when they're planning to work on it and iterate further so we can't just wait for the right time because now is the time