Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Beta

Hello, Im new here just recently came across AoC and would like to know which stage of Beta the game is currently in and if I would be able to join. I saw the items in the store but not sure if that is the current stage of Beta the game is currently in. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DreohDreoh Member
    edited August 2020
    It's in pre-alpha, the first stage of closed alpha is set to take place this fall
  • So stupid question, but in the store it says "Access to future Alpha Two test phase" so even if I purchase this package I wouldn't be able to play currently.
  • No, only NDA testers are testing atm.

Kickstarter backers and early package purchasers can participate in Alpha 1, everyone else who buys now has to wait for Alpha 2 which will be sometime next year or later.
  • Oh this makes me sad I really want to play. I guess I will have to wait to play until next year. Thank you for the information!.
  • The game isn't ready yet, it's still in development and isn't an early-access title
  • Still would be nice if I could play im okay with play with bugs/still in development games.
  • Hi there - the packs currently available in our pre-order shop grant you access to our future Alpha Two phase at the earliest as you've noted (which is planned to be our persistent test server). You can check out our latest plans on Alpha/Beta release dates in our helpful knowledge base article here: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates-

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.