Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Black Talons | PvP-Focused | Organized Group PvP | Alpha 2 | Enforced Build | Open-Field Fights

2»

Comments

• Options
    IYIIYI Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Cool leader - Looking forward to playing with you guys
    +rep 🐱‍👤
    "Imagine dying to a broken sword."
    fzzNnU7.png

• Options
    IYIed wrote: »
    Cool leader - Looking forward to playing with you guys
    +rep 🐱‍👤

Much Appreciated B)
  • Options
    Some of our old PvP videos from GW2.

30 of us vs a map blob consisting of multiple guilds.

https://youtu.be/wqZ_XYRcNzQ

Small assortment of fights from our later time in the game.

https://youtu.be/EtAnpQusWQo

• Options
    Back to the top. Still looking for more people interested in Pvp!
    SIG.png
    We are recruiting PvPers!
  • Options
    Happy new year to you all. Looking forward to seeing what this year brings us in terms of AoC!
  • Options
    Rallying all Pvpers as we prepare for A2. Gonna be getting more into theory crafting as the NDA is lifted. Apply in discord or on website.
    SIG.png
    We are recruiting PvPers!
  • Options
    The long wait is ongoing. We are looking forward to PvPing in this game.
  • Options
    Searching for more PvP oriented players as we move towards Alpha 2.

A huge welcome to the new recruits we have gotten.
  • Options
    Interested here. Will join Discord and check you guys out
  • Options
  • Options
    We are ready to run dungeons and kill world bosses, we are ready to play the political games, we are ready to gather every material we need to succeed. However, at the end of the day we are here to fight against other coordinated groups of even or larger numbers of players and win.

https://youtu.be/t8GEPoXOALM
  • Options
    crunkzillacrunkzilla Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    not sure if i'm supposed to put this here, but your recruitment post said you're looking for pvp arena masters, and raiders. I have almost every pvp achievement in WoW. several Arena masters, several Grand Marshal, several Hero of the Alliance, and High Warlord, I was the #1 Hunter in the world at the end of MoP #3 highest rated player in the world. I had 9 maxed out Hunters at one point. all 3 of my WoW accounts combined I have over 4 million Honorable player kills. maybe 5 million kills total.

I will be bringing my brother along as well. I am 34 he is 33. He currently does not own the game. I have the $350 game pack to play at alpha
  • Options
    BricktopBricktop Member
    edited April 2021
    Welcome to all the new members! Come have a chat with us if you have a love for coordinated group PvP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bagUldZSKBA

• Options
    BricktopBricktop Member
    edited April 2021
    If you are interested in joining please apply on our website or come and have a chat with us on discord by reaching out to me.

Note: We aren't interested in absorbing large groups of people.
  • Options
    We are consistently reaching our recruitment goals to put us at our desired 150 player roster for launch. We will be closing recruitment sometime in the near future for a short period of time to refine our process and will reopen before A2. Currently looking to pick up more players interested in playing a tank.
  • Options
    Looking for players who have a love for coordinated group PvP.
  • Options
    We are currently playing WoW and Smash bros the most while we wait for AoC. Come apply to be apart of an active group of players with a history together.
  • Options
    Come hang out with us in discord as we play other games and move towards Alpha 2.
  • Options
    We are still searching out well rounded skilled players with a strong love for group PvP and the competitive drive to win to fill our roster for Alpha 2 and beyond. Come and have a chat with me in discord.