Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Need help on founders packs ... I searched around just didn’t see a clear dev answer

HystorixHystorix Member
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I keep waiting to show the company my support and belief in their vision and want to donate the $375 ... but I have this fear of missing out that if I get one cosmetic package there may be another one come out later I like better ... or worse yet the one that’s already came out thatI like the most so far could be their best one ever released and how would I go back and get that one if the rest of them from here on out don’t appeal to me .... my last fear is while waiting for the perfect cosmetic package they stop the program without warning then I have not supported the company or helped them test alpha and beta to help them make the best game With in their vision that I support mostly .... I’m feeling like I may have missed the one I really liked already becuase of wondering if something better might come along and didn’t want to,get the wrong one.

Side note - I will not be buying ny more cosmetics ever and don’t want to buy more to add to the collection ... I don’t buy cosmetics in games ... and won’t after this one purchase ... I just want to support the company a little and the cosmetics come with that support so,I might as well get the one package I like the most are my thoughts ...I just wanted to say that in case someone wanted to answer with you can go back and buy all the ones you like later that you missed ...

Can someone more knowledgeable alleviate those concerns ?;...

Comments

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    If you own a pack, you are able to purchase cosmetics from any future packs. Once the packs switch over, you are no longer able to purchase items from that pack, they are gone for good. So you can't retroactively "go back" and get items from a monthly set in the past.

You are able though to buy individual cosmetics in subsequent months.For example, you buy this month's pack, and next month they release a mount and pet you like, you can add the mount and pet to your cart and buy it if you already own a full founder pack. You don't have to buy a whole new $375 pack, you can simply just buy the cosmetics you want since you already own a pack.

Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    Karthos wrote: »
    If you own a pack, you are able to purchase cosmetics from any future packs. Once the packs switch over, you are no longer able to purchase items from that pack, they are gone for good. So you can't retroactively "go back" and get items from a monthly set in the past.

You are able though to buy individual cosmetics in subsequent months.For example, you buy this month's pack, and next month they release a mount and pet you like, you can add the mount and pet to your cart and buy it if you already own a full founder pack. You don't have to buy a whole new $375 pack, you can simply just buy the cosmetics you want since you already own a pack.

Well that’s kinda blah way of doing it ... man didn’t realize I already missed the one I liked a lot and it’s gone forever now ... and I sure don’t want to spend 375 dollars for the privilege to buy the one I really like later ...

Not the most friendly way of doing it for supporting the game with a giant donation ... that’s to bad if true ...

Sad now if I really missed the one I loved if nothing better comes out ... guess I’m still in FOMO mode if I can’t switch out package if something better comes out without spending even more money ... guess I’m salty now if that’s true ... seems cash grabby if something better comes out after ... oh well 😔