Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild/cosmetics

Hey just wondering if we’ll be able to upload personal guild logos? And will there be a guild tag on top of our names?

Also... guild capes a thing?? :))

Are we getting gear dyes?

Comments

• Options
    It’s being discussed, no news one way or the other just yet.

I’m hoping some custom logos and signage for personal shops will be implemented
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited September 2020
    Yes, you will be able to upload custom images into the game. You can then place these images onto things such as flags, ship sails, shields, cloaks, etc.

So, obviously you can just upload your guild logo onto a cape, however actual guild capes are (I think) unique to people who backed at Leader of Men level on kickstarter and up. The backer also gets extra guild cloaks to hand out to other members of the guild (they can obviously revoke these from people if they wish). https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Guilds#Crowdfunding_guild_rewards

Yes there are dyes in the game.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I can't want to get shield bashed by a shield with a anime girl on it.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    Vhaeyne wrote: »

It’ll have to be moderated and approved beforehand (if it’s not then IS better get ready for lewds popping up)
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Caeryl wrote: »
    Vhaeyne wrote: »

It’ll have to be moderated and approved beforehand (if it’s not then IS better get ready for lewds popping up)

Indeed.

Which means it is probably going to be cash shop only - which in turn means you can't hand them out to guild members.

The best you can do is hand out the graphic to members of your guild and have them add it to an item themselves.

This means that guilds will not have actual control over any given image.
  • Options
    One thing i liked when playing Dark Age of Camelot back in the days was that you could see by a players colors which guild he was representing.

It was also cool with the guild emblem on the shield (and cloak ofc).