Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ragnarok ( Pve, Crafting ,Adventuring)

Depending on the races they have I might set a requirement to be a non human type race.

We will focus on the creation of villages and such, crafting and doing dungeon raids building up the guild coffers. It wont be really serious just those who want to build for fun. we might move into pvp depending on the game

Comments

• Options
    Hey there! I had a quick question for you regarding the Crafting aspect of the guild. Would you be a purely village crafter style or more of a classic Blacksmith/Armorer?
  • Options
    Depending on classes and races they add to the game It might change. But what I have in mind right now would be Enchanter based crafting for my self. So I would honestly focus more on the player crafting portion and less on the village creation just until we would have more information on it and would be able to protect it from what ever would attack it.
  • Options
    A non-human faction, with what you describe in mind does sound tempting. Curious question, what are the chances of our guild evolving into a "conqueror" type force?
  • Options
    Interested! I'm anti-human from the get-go.
  • Options
    iam in for this, iam just playing runescape... because you can craft... and at least it has a meaning, no interested too much in the human / non human its the same, i just want to play and free craft things that can ACTUALLY be used in game
  • Options
    Were you ever able to construct this guild?