Shop Package, please add one package without cosmetic/embers....

hi,
I have been following the game for almost 2 years now, sadly i missed both kickstarter.
I wouldn't mind to pay the 250$ or more package but i have ZERO interest in cosmetic/ Embers.
Do you have a package where for 250$ you could actually get 200/250$ of [months of game time].
Or can we add [months of game time] with embers ?
This is the only thing that stop me for purchasing the game.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• VyrakaVyraka Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm not trying to be rude, but are you OCD? Couldn't you pay for the $250 package and simply pretend the embers and cosmetics aren't there?
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Vyraka.png
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    If you are not interested in the cosmetics, the best thing to do is wait until the game launches.

There is no need to purchase the game right now, even the developers have said as much.
  • Vyraka wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be rude, but are you OCD? Couldn't you pay for the $250 package and simply pretend the embers and cosmetics aren't there?

They are saying instead of any cosmetics, getting more game time than comes with the sometic packs.

Unfortunately I don't think this would happen.
  • Vyraka wrote: »

Not trying to be offensive as you, but can you read ? or the issue is between the keyboard and the chair ?
    see not fun, right ? so please try to be less offensive.
    thanks.
  • Noaani wrote: »
    If you are not interested in the cosmetics, the best thing to do is wait until the game launches.

There is no need to purchase the game right now, even the developers have said as much.

I assume so, but maybe they should give this option, or as you said i will wait for the Lunch.
    Assuming that nothing else would catch my attention.

Thanks for your input.
  • VyrakaVyraka Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    mikaeru69 wrote: »
    Vyraka wrote: »

Not trying to be offensive as you, but can you read ? or the issue is between the keyboard and the chair ?
    see not fun, right ? so please try to be less offensive.
    thanks.

My apologies. I hadn't had enough coffee. I totally misread it.

Vyraka
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Vyraka.png
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    mikaeru69 wrote: »
    Noaani wrote: »

I assume so, but maybe they should give this option, or as you said i will wait for the Lunch.
    Assuming that nothing else would catch my attention.

Thanks for your input.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not against the option - I just don't expect Intrepid to offer it.

I don't much care for cosmetics either, I bought a pack for the alpha access and the possibility to have a positive influence on teh final product (even if only small). I actually can't even remember what the costmetics that came with the pack I have even are.

If you don't much care about cosmetics, and you don't consider alpha/beta access to be worth the cost of a pack, then yeah, just wait until release.

The only other thing I would potentially suggest is the $75 pack - a small amount of game time, a small amount of embers, a single cosmetic, and beta 2 access. It would mean you still get a form of early look at the game (though without the ability to really provide much useful feedback), allows you to put some money in to the game now which may keep you interested in it longer, and doesn't waste too much money on cosmetics.
  • just wondering, if they had that option, how many more sbscriber they could get....