Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Upgraded to BoW

Vig BeaumontVig Beaumont Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
So I dropped the $250 to upgrade to Braver of Worlds but do not see Alpha 1 and lifetime sub in my inventory. Is that normal?

Comments

• AlluringAlluring Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes it is normal! The lifetime sub is not listed as its own item in the inventory.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Hi there! As Alluring mentioned above, the lifetime subscription does not currently show up as a separate item in your inventory. However, you should indeed see "Alpha 1" listed as its own separate item - I also note that it appears your forum roles and badges may not have updated accordingly, so please go ahead and reach out to our support team here so we can assist you further: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.