Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Referrals outside of NA?

Hi all, I've been trying to make some referrals for the scheme however I am based in the UK.

Have I essentially lost any earning potentials because of that, or can I still continue to refer for some kind of benefit?

I've noticed the official EU websites are by a third party and there is no mention of any referral scheme whatsoever.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    WarthWarth Member
    edited September 2020
    Both EU and NA is operated by Intrepid now. There shouldn't be any problems involving the referral system for EU players.

Cash back reward payouts might be off-limits for EU players though, as that would raise a whole lot of legal issues. If they get an office in Amsterdam, even that might become possible though for EU citizen.
  • Options
    SherkusSherkus Member, Alpha One
    The referral system is not showing purchases actually? Because there are few friends who have used my ref code and i don't see any purchase actually.
  • Options
    PandiumPandium Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    edited September 2020
    Actually, on old website you could see how much $ someone spend and your 15% cut, but with this new website you cant see nothing except active refferals. I msged them 2 times in last year and they always replied they are working on new website which is weird :smiley: But i hope we will see that again in near future.
  • Options
    SherkusSherkus Member, Alpha One
    haki wrote: »
    Actually, on old website you could see how much $ someone spend and your 15% cut, but with this new website you cant see nothing except active refferals. I msged them 2 times in last year and they always replied they are working on new website which is weird :smiley: But i hope we will see that again in near future.

oh, i didn't knew that, which one was the old site? since i changed to this one... i forget about the other one :D