Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Equipment which provide unique skill ?

Do you guys have(or plan to have) some equipments which provide some additional unique skill to wearer. In my opinion it will be freaking awesome to explore the world and find some rare magical boots which give me unique short teleportation skill apart from my first and second class skill, or some magical rings which provide another augmentation option to my primary skill.

Thank you in advance for your answer and effort you guys put into this game.

Comments

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    From what we've been told there are 3 types of skills:
    Weapon Skills, Class Skills, Passives

"second class" won't give you any new skills - it will augment your "first class" skills

I know Steven has talked about stardard stat bonuses on gear, but I'm not sure he's said anything specifically about gear skills.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    Hi there! Looks like someone already got you some helpful answers above for the types of skills we've discussed previously. In terms of what you're talking about more specifically (certain gear giving you certain abilities beyond just augments), as I don't believe we've covered this topic before, I'd recommend bringing this question to an upcoming live stream Q&A session so our team can dive in further!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.