Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Question on loot

darkt1981darkt1981 Member
edited September 2020 in Support & FAQ
I read in the other post, that if 2 groups fight over a boss, and one does 40% dmg and the other group does 60% dmg, the loot roll will go to the the group with 60% dmg.

Nou i am wondering something, what will stop people from basicly making ninja groups and steal bosses/loot from players. (beginners) that dont have the higher gear yet to even complete in dps?

Best Answer

  • wArchAngelwArchAngel Member
    Answer ✓
    If they have higher gear/better level, i would assume they either outlevel your pressumed encounter, therefore would suffer a level penalty on the mob, making it pointless for them to kill(not sure if such mechanic exists right now, but its one of the basics of every mmo anyway, would be dumb to not have it), or they simply wont need the gear you are talking about.
    If however you refer to an end game/max level, then your only options are to pvp for your mobs, move to a slightly less profitable spot, or negotiate.


  • Hi there - sounds like someone above got you some helpful answers, and in addition, being the first to "tag" will come into play on what percentage damage you need to win out:

    As we have you hop in and help us test this during upcoming sessions, keep an eye out as we look for your feedback on what plays well and feels right in terms of loot tagging!

    I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.