Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Bounty Hunters & Pathfinding

SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
SwRGkcb.jpg]
Lets Catch Up!
Discord 🔻 YouTube 🔻 Twitch 🔻 Twitter 🔻 AshesHQ
Ashes Pathfinders Podcast
Twitter 🔻 Spotify 🔻 iTunes 🔻 GooglePlay🔻 Podbean

Bounty Hunters & Pathfinding
Join us in discussing the Bounty Hunter system and its Pathfinding ability in Ashes of Creation. Have questions or just trying to get better acquainted with things around the community? Stop by and say hi and share your thoughts or questions!

Live streaming every day at 5PM CDT on Twitch!

Ashes Pathfinders podcast live every Sunday 5PM CDT!
kQcyFmb.jpg
Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord

Comments

• Options
    LuthienstormLuthienstorm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    When I think of a Bounty Hunter I imagine a detective, game hunter, or mercenary. How many bounties can a hunter have at one time? I hope it's low. Can players augment "bounties" with their own items? I hope so. How do they pick up hints of their prey? Do they move faster when hunting their bounty? Is their a system in place that requires them to go closer to their bounty or they lose the speed buff? Do the have any special abilities that they can only use against their chosen bounty? Can they work with other bounty hunters and both receive the credit?
  • Options
    SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Great questions! A lot about the system is still unkown!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord