Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Become a Dungeon Master/Demon King concept

With players being able to create their own towns and villages I think it would be neat to have a way for us to become a demon lord/ dungeon master. Being able to create your own dungeon and fill it with monsters of different kinds and behaviors. (some might be aggressive towards another type if they are to close to each other).

Basic concepts
Access - Accessible for those who have negative karma. If those with positive karma die in dungeon your will gain more bad karma.
Dungeon core- this device will allow you to customize and create your own dungeon.
Monster Orbs- This is a rare item drop from monsters that let you add the monster to your dungeon. You can also feed it to monsters you already have allowing them to grow stronger. (feed a monster spider enough monster spider orbs and it might change into a massive spider or even an arachne as just an example).
Dungeon Level - A level to determine how strong your dungeon can become. It raises when players (or even NPCs) invade.
The higher the dungeon level the more floors, monsters, traps and bosses you can have.

Comments

• Options
    I think a neat way for this to incorporate would be a dungeon style entrance of a guild controlled city where players would fight there way to the throne room fighting NPC buffed versions of the guild members and guild lead as the final boss. Adding further depth would be allowing said players to take control of thier characters in the buffed style system and fight off the droves of invaders if said player is online. Kind of an interesting concept but would probably need to be instanced and could be problematic in execution if multiple groups are attacking. Would be cool to be able to loot from player bosses would be a copy of that players gear.
  • Options
    Supportive idea NPC versions of the guild members will prevent situations like half of the guild is sleeping, so in nighttime a raid has more success against that city.

I'd play with the idea if I'd have to organize this game's KS campaign, that I open 10 spot in the game - 10 only for a lot of USD each, where you can buy to be a dragon or something like an epic monster. You roam the world, do what you want... and can be hunted. You will have a dead timer of 3 days, and a raid against you requires at least 40 ppl. You cannot make any other character. You drop a hell of a loot, but if you kept on cheating / offer yourself to be beat easy for IRL money, your dragon status would be taken away. Of course you can attack villages, castles, raiding parties, caravans, etc.

I think personally that non-npc mega world bosses is a concept noone dare experimented yet.

I guess a player controlled dragon raid boss would be more than epic.
  • Options
    That is an amazing idea, have a Evolving corrupted monster on the loose while everyone is focusing on expanding. Having a player boss run around gaining strength would be a amazing random encounter. A roaming raid boss isn't that crazy of an idea.. but a player controlled one who could intelligently attack a caravan, or small encampment.. Creating stories that players have to spread though fear. Make the Corrupted player, nameless. You were killed by ??? Only revealing a name once killed. O.O screw it full evolve, I think making the corrupted player work for the full power of corruption is fair, give him something to do while his dungeon forms up. Allow from multiple choices of different corrupted creatures with different abilities. All of which gain a twisted version of your character when you become the Beast. As you grow you gain access to other skills, or you can advance the ones you already have. Allow each monster's skills change by the class you were, and the weapons you used to give the creature a unique look, allow players to wonder if what they see really is what they fear it to be.
  • Options
    Well, thinking it forward... after the player-controlled dragon / monster / daemon lord was slain by adventurers, for say a group of 40, one player from the 40 ppl. gets a random popup, like: "<em>The soul of the slain dragon / monster / daemon lord tries to obsess you...</em>" and that player will have the opportunity to become the new player-controlled high-end entity.

If the player clicks "no", than the original player-controlled entity - which was just slain - will have a popup timer of 3 days, after that he / she can roam the world again.

Endless possibilities of fun.