Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Which Alpha is next?

MalapapasMalapapas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hi,

Only recently signed up for AoC and says I have access to A2...
Has A1 not happened yet? So the preview before the end of this year is only A1?

Comments

• A1 starts in the next few months. A2 is probably 8-10 months away, maybe more.
  • MalapapasMalapapas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yikes, that should have been more clear when you shop for an early access bundle.. especially at the prices Intrepid is charging....
  • Malapapas wrote: »
    Yikes, that should have been more clear when you shop for an early access bundle.. especially at the prices Intrepid is charging....

they made it clear that you dont have to buy it
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I mean.... didnt you read anything about the game before you bought the pack? :'D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • MalapapasMalapapas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Damokles wrote: »
    I mean.... didnt you read anything about the game before you bought the pack? :'D

I read you get access to Alpha 2. I assumed Alpha 2 was next otherwise why would they be charging over $500 CAD for package that didn't even gave you access to the next test period... I mean, it was only a few weeks ago where you could have paid and played NW on the same day, not pay and get access to the preview AFTER the next one... They should have had something in the shop that said "Next Alpha is Alpha 1" unless I missed it in the fine print....
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You assumed. It is better to make sure before dropping that much money...
  • FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2020
    The prices and basic pack options have been the same since 2017
  • You think you have it bad.. I have had the alpha 2 pack since Pax 2018... The view from the party was awesome though :sweat_smile:
  • DrokkDrokk Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    OP, you can consult https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Release_schedule for a rough schedule on their testing.