Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New Ashes of Creation Podcast!

OWvuqOu.jpg

Hello Adventurers! A hearty hello from Jibbs and Kash from the Loreseekers Podcast. Today we launched Episode 1 of our podcast for Ashes of Creation! We're coming from ESO after nearly three years of creating content for the game, but we have fallen in love with Ashes of Creation! Each week we'll bring you a new podcast where we'll cover the latest news, answer mail and voicemail submissions, discuss many topics surrounding Ashes, including our favorite - the story. We record our shows live each week on Twitch - usually on Wednesdays (work schedule dependent) and we release the audio podcast every Friday morning. You can download the podcast on your favorite podcast feeds!

You can also find us at https://loreseekerspodcast.com

We will also be doing other fun Ashes of Creation projects including YouTube content! We're very humbled and excited to be a part of this community! Everyone has been so welcoming and kind! Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy the show.

Most Respectfully,

Kash & Jibbs

Twitch.tv/LoreseekersPodcast
Twitter@LoreseekersCast
YouTube @Loreseekers
Instagram @Loreseekers
6i6j1rfdw7pg.png

Kash | Content Creator/Podcaster | Twitter X @KashQuests | Twitch.tv/LoreForgedHQ | LoreForged.com

Comments

• Options
    VirtekVirtek Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    Yes Sir! We're pretty excited to be here! Ashes is going to blow us all out of the water :)
    6i6j1rfdw7pg.png

Kash | Content Creator/Podcaster | Twitter X @KashQuests | Twitch.tv/LoreForgedHQ | LoreForged.com
  • Options
    Good luck with your new focus on Ashes. I'll be sure to check you guys out once more information keeps coming out.
  • Options
    nidriksnidriks Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    I had a listen at work last night. Loved the sound quality and the production values. Just love the enthusiasm of both you and Jibbs really. I listened to the Pathfinders episode that you were on and pretty much everything you said rang a bell with me. All the same things I've been looking forward to with Ashes.

I hope I'm not coming across a bit 'stalker' here, but will certainly listen going forward.

Just keep away from those small raptors. It's like scorpions. The smaller they are, the more dangerous they are. :D
  • Options
    Welcome welcome friends! Absolutely loved the Verran Chef episode you all shared earlier today - how did you know that food was the way directly into our hearts? :wink:

Also, where did you find an awesome apron like that? Asking for a uh...friend...

Excited to see and hear more from you all as you continue to dive into the lore! <3
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm definitely enjoying your content. Looking forward to where you take this.
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Options
    SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    edited September 2020
    Welcome to the community my friends!

Looking forward to all the things!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord