Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Example from another game of the complexities that can arise with multi account usage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbr0ndVhOz8

I know this topic has a MASSIVE thread on the multi-box conversation, but I found this situation with Genshin Impact to be pretty close and a really good example of the types of crazy issues that can come about depending on how/where you draw the line.

I found it interesting how many false/positive bans are being reported simply because their attempts to catch botting/automation efforts.

Either way, I love the stance Intrepid is taking, as long as a HUMAN is at the keys, I and is not assisted by ANY scripting/software, that HUMAN can pay for and use as many accounts as they like. I think this is a very nice middle of the road stance and narrows the scope of Intrepid's efforts to detect and ban bad actors.

Comments

• Options
    Controversial take but I don't have a problem with multiboxing personally. I had a prophet in Lineage 2 I multiboxed to /follow me around and I'd switch to it and buff my main every 20 minutes. If someone want's to pay 45$ a month to intrepid for 3 accounts I won't be salty about it. I mean it helps the game after all. Sure they gain an advantage in resources and freeholds and whatever else I suppose but so long as they aren't botting/cheating somehow it's no problem right? Besides this advantage is minuscule compared to the advantage that people will have in guilds and alliances that run efficiently.