Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Crash Course - Economy

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
Since the economy is every bit as important in a successful MMORPG as the combat system, I did this week's video on the Economy.

https://youtu.be/R4IwqhQro0A

hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• Options
    It is a pity that certificates are dropped from caravans rather than the actual product because sometimes the objective of the caravan raid is to destroy the product not steal it. Hopefully the certificates can be destroyed and thus destroy the product.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Dayuhan wrote: »
    It is a pity that certificates are dropped from caravans rather than the actual product because sometimes the objective of the caravan raid is to destroy the product not steal it. Hopefully the certificates can be destroyed and thus destroy the product.

If you scoop the certs you can always choose to not turn them in.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Jahlon wrote: »
    Dayuhan wrote: »

If you scoop the certs you can always choose to not turn them in.

I would grab the certificates and, if they were not destructible, drop them in a river or some remote area, so I would not be stuck carrying around a bunch of unused certificates.