Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU|UK] Fortunes' Wrath || PvX || GMT/BST || 18+ || Semi-Hardcore || #ashesofcreation

Comments

• The Character Creator looks amaizing. It gave me motivation to wait. :)
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • FilthyRich247FilthyRich247 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Mortelugo wrote: »
    Very fun and active guild waiting for Alpha 2 so we can get our Ashes fix!

I'm glad that so many of us have early access mate. I can see myself spending way too much time on the character creator at launch otherwise. 🤣
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fd2ivnc2q9r7hxa9gmg6oa5vbh1jp2hogfd9vq7ol&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • SilsonSilson Member

Mortelugo wrote: »
    Very fun and active guild waiting for Alpha 2 so we can get our Ashes fix!

I'm glad that so many of us have early access mate. I can see myself spending way too much time on the character creator at launch otherwise. 🤣

I‘m probably gonna spend more time on the character creator in AoC than i spent on character creator in all the other games I played combined. 😂
    Bump
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fd2ivnc2q9r7hxa9gmg6oa5vbh1jp2hogfd9vq7ol&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
    Glaci wrote: »
    Great people and atmosphere, can't wait to play alpha 2 with them

Check the announcements channel bro.
  • Recently joined the guild, good bunch of people.
    Good times ahead!
  • I joined here way back in 2019. No regrets!
  • very good guild. best decision joining it
  • TsunahmieTsunahmie Member
    edited September 2022
    I've bounced around a few guilds throughout my MMORPG career, FW is one of the best.

I have just celebrated 6 months with FW and I won't be leaving any time soon!

There's ways to prove yourself from the get go, AoC livestream viewing and discussions and casual party games.

If you're on the fence about joining, jump on discord, take the AoC role and have a chat with one of our recruiters!

We're gearing up for Alpha 2 so watch this space

[Fortunes Wrath] https://fortuneswrath.com/
    Cleric
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fyppzyr6egwlqfok7dpffkpeteji5hhvcq9kkqbqb&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
    We've recently opened our WoW WotLK roster and have also re-opened our New World roster. If you're planning on playing either of these games feel free to join us.
  • been in the guild over a year and having an amazing time. Made some of my best friends through this guils. I hope you whoever you are do the same!

rDD35r8.png

• I've now nearly been in this guild for a year and a half. I have only met good people and have had more fun gaming with these guys than I have with any other group. 10/10 would recommend

rDD35r8.png

• LumberJak wrote: »
    New world failed us completely, but I'm sure Lost Ark will be better right?
    (We're jumping in to Lost Ark to help with the wait for Alpha 2 :P)

so uhhh. hehehe

rDD35r8.png

• A very fun guild with a lot of good people. I am nearing 1 year with the guild and it has been a really fun time. If you are looking for a mature guild, do join fortunes' wrath.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fty3186xohodw2s4wmy961oz5uopfixv8tzs9out1&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s

• Cant believe I've only been with the guild since September. Lots of great people, active rosters, and good times.

cant wait for this game tho all hands on deck then :D
  • Looking forward to AOC dropping, a lot of activity within the discord and a lot of discussions on going. If you’re looking at getting a lot of content explored I’d definitely recommend checking out the discord.
    -Mike
  • Geeuld mastah giev floaty flag to gud members, lam lam bump post, lam lam get flag?
  • Bumpy bump bump
  • Everyday im bumperin'
  • A very active guild with a lot of ashes of creation maniacs. If you wish to join a friendly guild and have fun while conquering verra...do join us. 🍻

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fty3186xohodw2s4wmy961oz5uopfixv8tzs9out1&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s

• B
    U
    M
    P
  • Just completed one year in this guild and i have to say it really is a fun guild. And we have a lot of experienced mmo players as well. If anyone wants a guild with experienced players to play alongside with and have fun, join fortunes' wrath.

• ReaperXJackReaperXJack Member
    edited April 2023
    If you are looking for a guild with experienced and mature members, do join fortunes' wrath.

• They see me bumping, they hating
  • If you would like to be in an organized guild with mature people, this is the guild you are looking for. Come join fortunes'wrath.

• Tis the season to be bumping
  • If a friendly and mature guild is what you are looking for, then Fortunes' Wrath is the place for you.

• FreyaFreya Member
    edited July 2023