Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU|UK] Fortunes' Wrath || PvX || GMT/BST || 18+ || Semi-Hardcore || #ashesofcreation

Comments

• Options
    MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, !
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    my bump, my bump, my bump, my bump, my bump, my bump, my bump, my lovely guildie bumps

check em out
  • Options
    Come join fortunes'wrath to explore the world of Veera together

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fty3186xohodw2s4wmy961oz5uopfixv8tzs9out1&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s

• Options
    If a good mature guild is what you are looking for... Come join fortunes'wrath 💪🏾

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fty3186xohodw2s4wmy961oz5uopfixv8tzs9out1&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s

• Options
    Come join Fortunes' wrath and let us explore the world of Verra together.

• Options
    ReaperXJackReaperXJack Member
    edited July 2023
    A fun, mature guild is what you are looking for? Then look no more and join Fortunes' wrath.

• Options
    Just welcomed some more members in. Current count is ~160 Ashes Players.

Join us for a fun and well-organised group that has big ambitions in-game.

discord.gg/FW
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Bump <3

Fortune's Wrath <3
  • Options
    If a fun, mature guild with experienced people and leadership is what you are looking for, then come join Fortunes' wrath.

• Options
    Recently joined this guild, great people that I've spoken, easily find myself getting along with the members. Really looking forward to play AoC with these.
    As we're all waiting for AoC, some of their members are playing some other games so probably look to join in.
    Most importantly, Monthly Updates Live Stream watch parties.. I mean, copium watch parties, can't ask for much more than that!
    93zj1y5hcxlb.jpg
  • Options
    Come join us to conquer the world of Verra together.

• Options
    FilthyRich247FilthyRich247 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If you’re looking for a group to join for Alpha-2, check us out. We have been recruiting for AoC for three years and have plenty of members going into future test phases.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fd2ivnc2q9r7hxa9gmg6oa5vbh1jp2hogfd9vq7ol&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s

• Options
    Still accepting new members! Have a read about us, or come say hello, and see what you think :)

discord.gg/FW
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    For those who want to join a mature and disciplined guild, Fortunes' Wrath is the place. Come join us on discord.

• Options
    " Fortune's Wrath " reminds me of something ... ... ... of someone.

A Concept of an amazing Villain from another Game. ;) . :D
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    ReaperXJackReaperXJack Member
    edited November 2023
    If you are looking for a mature and well organized guild. Then look no more, come join Fortune's Wrath.
    Join us on discord. https://discord.gg/ScjcncDA

• Options
    Come join us and lets explore the world of Verra together. Join us on our discord . https://discord.gg/vJx7rzK7

• Options
    Just welcomed another member today!
    We are still hard at work recruiting and with Alpha 2 just around the corner, now is the perfect time to join. check the above comment for our discord link!
    [Fortunes Wrath] https://fortuneswrath.com/
    Cleric
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fyppzyr6egwlqfok7dpffkpeteji5hhvcq9kkqbqb&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Options
    Bumping!
    Been a great week over on our guild discord! Come check it out, get a feel for it.
    Don't miss our guild events! We'll be watching the Ashes of Creation together on Tuesday so come join us today :)
    Cleric
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fyppzyr6egwlqfok7dpffkpeteji5hhvcq9kkqbqb&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Options
    Come join us and lets explore the world of Verra together

• Options
    Applied over the weekend, can't wait for Alpha 2 to start!
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fth7cvyv0faxix4ealx3o7sdc4m4orupw9r3m4sne&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Options
    Come join Fortunes' Wrath and lets explore the world of Verra together.

• Options
    Bump!!

• Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Year 2 and a half of being in this guild and it has been the best years I have had in gaming. Been achieving more in gaming with these guys than ever and developed commanding skills in GW2. Met some life long friends here also. Cannot wait for A2 to come around and help Ashes of Creation become the best it can whilst being alongside my comrades!
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • Options
    Bump!!
    Come join us on discord and get to know us more.
    https://discord.gg/JwwryXxK

• Options
    A new year and never before experienced day dawns on us once again. What will you do with it? I will be here on my silly laptop talking and commiting acts of tomfoolery with my friends I have made and are yet to meet withing this amazing guild! If you too are a team player who is looking for a community to settle in, I think you may find it here just as I have.
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • Options
    If you're hyped for Alpha 2 and wanting to join in the fun, we are the perfect guild for you!
    Even if you don't have Alpha 2, there's nothing stopping you from hopping in Voice chat with us and helping out with tests... I'm sure they'll be many of us streaming the game in voice channels over on our discord, so nobody will be left out.
    If you're looking for a guild where you van thrive and seize initiative, hop on our discord and have a chat with one of our captains.
    Cleric
  • Options
    Bump bump bump

• Options
    Bump it up :*