Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Manticore

should there be an manticore in the game

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sure
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    They've got dinosaurs, and giant walking mushrooms, so I don't see why a Manticore would be so unbelievable. It'd fit in somewhere, I'm sure.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    They've got dinosaurs, and giant walking mushrooms, so I don't see why a Manticore would be so unbelievable. It'd fit in somewhere, I'm sure.

just make it a corrupted being like the filthy talnar
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes. That would be cool. Their should be a large variety of stuff to poke with sharp sticks and fire.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »
    daveywavey wrote: »

just make it a corrupted being like the filthy talnar

350?cb=20160107030425
    a6XEiIf.gif