Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

yearly update

camycarpy1camycarpy1 Member, Settler
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
2022 post- ok i waited 2 years can i play yet?

2020 post-So, its been about a year or so id figure id check to see how my kickstarter account is going here, can i play the game yet?

Comments

• Options
    Nope sorry. If you have alpha 1 access you can play that in like 2 months though.
  • Options
    could be sooner for the alpha 1. basically you will be able to play by the end of november if you have alpha 1 access
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    just staring alpha 1
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    oof looks like im only able to to beta 2?
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    camycarpy1 wrote: »
    oof looks like im only able to to beta 2?

Then you'll be waiting another couple of years at least unless you upgrade.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited November 2020
    Beta 2 could start if everything goes well this time in 3 years.

"Open" Alpha 1 should go live from April to May 2021, then it will take the rest of the year for Alpha 2 to start in maybe February 2022.

Then we got Beta 0 to run through for maybe another month or two another half year later (maybe in August). Beta 1 then will take another half a year to go out, and then comes Beta 2 at last xD

Please realize, that any timestamps i gave where 100% hypothetical and I got nothing to base it on, except that they seemingly always take around half a year until they manage to push out something.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited November 2020
    Damokles wrote: »
    Beta 2 could start if everything goes well this time in 3 years.

"Open" Alpha 1 should go live from April to May 2021, then it will take the rest of the year for Alpha 2 to start in maybe February 2022.

Then we got Beta 0 to run through for maybe another month or two another half year later (maybe in August). Beta 1 then will take another half a year to go out, and then comes Beta 2 at last xD

Please realize, that any timestamps i gave where 100% hypothetical and I got nothing to base it on, except that they seemingly always take around half a year until they manage to push out something.

Beta 0 has been cancelled for a while now. The Betas will also be very quick compared to the Alphas as the game will pretty much be feature complete by the time we enter Beta 1 and will just be last-minute optimization/tweaking/marketing.

nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    ok i waited 2 years can i play yet?
  • Options
    2 more years
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    CROW3 wrote: »
    2 more years
    :'(

• Options
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy.

Well, except for that $1B power-ball fortune - but nothing else! 😬
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ok i waited 2 years can i play yet?

@camycarpy1 You missed alpha 1, Alpha 2 soon.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Liniker wrote: »
    alpha 2 2026
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    Zombie thread
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Stevi noone knows when it is.its a case of we'll find out the next testing stage when theyre ready to tell us. But theyve been showing off an awful lot about it so i dont see it being years away.

olv9pory6jtk.jpeg
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    ok its been a bit can i play yet?
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

Six more months or so.

You'll get an e-mail.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited March 28
    Azherae wrote: »
    Six more months or so.

In Six more Months, Quarter Four will be about to start. ;)

You all know what is the ONLY thing that pisses me off about this insanely long waiting time of Ashes of Creation ? No of Course not, how could you possibly ever know ?

What pisses me off is not even anything about Ashes. Nothing about Intrepid. Nothing that has to do with awesome Sir Steven and his amazing Team of fellow Developers.

It is the fact that i was indeed ... ... ... inevitably ... ... ... irrefutably ... ... ... unquestionably ... ... ... undoubtedly ... ... ... absolutely ... ... ... entirely ... ... ...

... ... ... right ... ... ...

I freakin' " KNEW " it would come to this - and that i - same as Everyone else, would have freakin' WAIT - for what feels like an Eternity, because APPARENTLY - the whole Videogaming Industry regarding MMORPG's is unable to get their behind up and make a good Game,

if not ONE OR SEVERAL People like Sir Steven get up first : and then carefully and Piece-by-Piece craft this Game by themselves. In a Time-Window that will some or even many of us pass away while we wait for that ONE Game that will finally being Fun to play again.

( And Yes i am aware it will still disappoint a few Players who will never be satisfied no matter what. >:) )

Ohhh i can't wait (Pun intended) to finally see the same, pathetic Company-OUTRAGE and whining and bitching again, LIKE WITH BALDURS GATE THREE, when Ashes of Creation hits the Stage and then Companies left and right will start crying and bitching again about the Game being so good and that Players should not expect Games as a Standart who will actually be Fun to play. ;) . >:)
    jcildf8jglv5.png
  • Options
    SinderSinder Member

Alpha 2 starts some time in the next 5 months. So alpha 2 players can play, unless you upgrade your pack you're still looking at a couple of years away to play.
    wbauorbolxt1.png